HI guys
I use MP3Gain to regulate volume, especially since I record and edit podcasts for an Internet online radio station, EIberoamérica/RadioGeneral; what's the Goldwave equivalent of using Mp3 Gain, but only to make the volume higher? In Goldwave's Effects/Volume menu, I see two options: AutoGain and Maximize volume. What's the difference between these two, and which would be the equivalent to MP3Gain only to make the volume higher, leaving everything else the same in the original audio?
Thanks for any info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap