Hi all.  Does anybody use the SQ crosfader with Winamp?  I've had it for a
few years;  For the first few years I had it set up fine but then my PC
crashed and died.  It was two or more years after getting my new PC that I
again installed it but rarely used it.  Now I'm using it more frequently but
I can't remember what are the best configuration settings.  Originally
somebody suggested the settings I should use and they were fine but as I
said, I can't remember what they were and I don't really know what the
various configuration elements are supposed to do and I don't want to mess
things up too badly by doing the wrong thing.  As it stands now, it works
but I know it could be a lot better.  If you can make any suggestions or let
me know how you have yours configured I'd be appreciative.  With many
thanks.  Walter.

---