I have some klipsch speakers I would like to sell, what would be the best
way to determan the best price. I can't find any information about them on
the kliptch site. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not trying to sell here,
just looking for some information that may help me figure what they are
worth as my google searches are turning up nothing useful. When I post them
I'd like to at least get something back as they were well taken care of.

Thanks for any suggestions. Please feel free to write off list if this is to
off topic here.

Thanks.