Press Space Bar to stop at the point where you want to begin the deletion, then press the letter B to begin the selection, press Space Bar to play from there, then press Space Bar again to stop at the end of the section to be deleted, then press the letter N to end the selection, then press the delete key to delete the section. Press the Home key to go back to the beginning and then press Space Bar to play the results.

Rich De Steno