Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 5:36 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: A Silly Sausage

Hi!

Its not often that I’m vexed when it comes to trying to solve a problem but I do happen to be very vexed at the moment.

There’s a model of Logitech USB powered speaker out there which is an all-in-one design, looks like a sausage, long and thin and thus easy to pack into a backpack alongside your Tablet, Notebook of whatever.

I’d like to buy one of these but have no idea of a model number I should look for, I didn’t find Google too helpful either <smile..

I don’t suppose anyone’s seen the model of speaker I’m referring to? If I find out any further information in the meantime then I’ll gladly post.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.