fake overdubbing

From: "Samuel Wilkins" <sound...@spwnet.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 1:39 PM
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Doubling Vocals using GoldWave

Hello Michael, could you please be more specific? Do you want to do double tracking, or do you want to do fake overdubbing?

On 02/11/2015 18:26, Michael Amaro wrote:
         Hello Listers,

running jaws 13 windows 7 64 bit. How do I double vocals using GoldWave? So that it sounds like 2 people are singing?

Thanks
Michael
email/messenger
mikeam...@earthlink.net
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for their children not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."

--
Regards,

Samuel Wilkins