From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of André van
Deventer
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 8:45 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List' <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: RE: apps for ham radio and android

Echolink on ios is certainly accessible and easy to use  and as far as I
understand it the Android version is also accessible.  There is an interesting
service called Hamsphere available where a kind of simulated ham platform is
created and in which unlicensed hams can participated.  The IOS one is
reasonably accessible but I have no idea how the android version works.

André