My favourite headphone store has these cans for $999 Australian so will go down 
there and take a listen.

Unfortunately Addicted To Audio no longer sell any Sony headphones so I’m going 
to have to chase them up somewhere else, the Sony pair was the next I had 
planned to buy - MDRZ7 I think is the model number - so I’ll either get the 
Sony of the Senheiser.

I haven’t forgotten about the AKG cans we’ve been discussing, Addicted To Audio 
sells those thank Goodness.

For those in Australia here’s a link to the Senheiser cans at Addicted To Audio
https://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au/product/sennheiser-hd700-open-back-headphones

> On 26 Nov 2015, at 2:55 AM, Mary Otten <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> For those of you with lots of cash who want what is suppose to be one
> of the best headphones around, Amazon has the hd700 for 500 bucks,
> which is half of what they list for. I have never heard these. And
> having purchased the B&W earlier this year, I can't possibly justify
> springing for these. But for those who love headphones and listen at
> home through a good system, this looks like a good deal.
> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0070U8KSM/ref=psdc_172541_t3_B00018MSNI
> 
> Mary
> 
> 

**********
Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the 
halfwits in this world behind.



Reply via email to