From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Andy
Logue
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 2:58 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Sound quality on PC

Hi Hamit.

What you say cheers me up a great deal.  I was beginning to regret paying
out all that cash and it not being able to meet my needs.  Perhaps a newer
version of Nero?  I'll visit Rick's page and drop him a wee line.  I like
Rick a lot and you are right, he knows loads about almost everything.

Very best wishes.
Andy.