Hi guys! I've purchased the Logitech g933 gaming wireless headset for my wife's Christmas present. I am setting them up with her computer but, 2 things; (1) no driver CD was included in the package, and (2) I can't find the "dongle" which is suppose to be connected to the USB of the computer as in the G930 gaming headset which I bought so it's confusing! How could the package come from Amazon without all that should be there, or am I clueless? Does anyone have the Logitech G933 gaming headset here on PC-Audio and can help me? Two things I do like and they are (1) you connect this usb wireless headset to your other audio equipment such as your iPhone with a cable with a built-in microphone / volume control and not only talk over the iPhone with it, but start / stop the music and answer calls. (2) there is an included adapter to connect to your sub-mini jack for your Panasonic or similarly equipped land line telephone set and use this marvelous headset over the phone line as well. I see the charging USB cable, but no dongle to drive the headset wirelessly or driver CD as in the G930. or the charging station which is suppose to be there.
THANKS!

Curtis Delzer, H.S.
San Bernardino, CA