From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Friday, 11 December 2015 2:04 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Easy CD Converter

Don't worry I'll take another look, the best Screen Reader to use with Easy CD
Converter at present seems to be Window-Eyes though my installation of WE is
far from perfect at the moment so when I get some more time I'll go through
that and have another shot at finding that damn "Convert" button and I'm sure
that it was visible in the previous version of Easy CD Converter.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves

---