Hi agree
I love vlc player.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] På vegne af Dane Trethowan
Sendt: 23. december 2015 22:45
Til: PC Audio Discussion List
Emne: Re: The new version of winamp

Don’t care any more as there are so many good alternatives anyway, the best
thing that every happened in the media player world was the announcement made
that development would cease on Winamp and as yet I’ve not heard any convincing
reason as to why anyone should mourn the loss of this software.

If a new company has taken Winamp over and development has started again then
all well and good but I do think the player became far too bloated is is very
much over rated.

> On 24 Dec 2015, at 8:16 AM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona
> <hank.smith...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> its about time they released it
> had no idea that they released a new version
>
> On 12/23/2015 2:12 PM, Larry Higgins wrote:
>> Hello listers,
>>
>> Just wanted to know if any of you have used the latest version of Winamp
>> from Radionomy? If so, how accessible is it with screen readers? I found out
>> that the there is apparently only two versions, pro and light, and the pro
>> is around $19.00.
>>
>> I might consider springing for the Pro version if I knew that it was
>> actually worth it, or maybe another way of putting it, if it wouldn't break
>> all of my presets and  WE scripts/apps. I'd far rather use the old version
>> for as long as I can, rather than destroying a perfectly working Winamp
>> listening environment.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.