do you have a web site that we may read up on these speakers and how about a sound sample?

On 1/20/2016 4:08 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Since I’ve mentioned Kef I suppose I’d best describe their computer speakers
I’ve seen and quite frankly they’re the best I’ve ever seen.

they too - like the B&W MM1 - plug into a USB port though they do have Aux-In
and the top of the line model also has DLNA streaming capabilities if you want that
sort of thing.

These speakers are actually.. well.. small wooden bookshelf speakers but with a
huge different.

Each has its own power supply so you’re going to need to AC outlets, 1 outlet
for each speaker.

They connect together with a plug-in lead so that’s the simple stuff out of the
way.

Where these speakers get mighty good is in the form of adjustment and tweaking,
yep like with your Hi-fi speakers you can tweak the sound of the speaker
drivers so that they match the acoustic conditions of your room.

Overkill you say? Well just try listening to them, adjust them and hear the
difference.