i tried the ios app and it doesnt work for me. not sure why. it could be apples newest software version, not sure.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: hard drive cloud storage

Hi!

You don’t need to use the software, go through the HTML interface and use the IOS or web apps from there.

On 26 Jan 2016, at 7:27 AM, Les Gordon <mr...@comcast.net> wrote:

hello everyone, do you know of any hard drive cloud storage that is accessible? i tried western digital but none of there software is accessible. not even close. i want to have my own cloud storage using a external hd. any suggestions would be great. thanks les
Sales & Customer Service
Duplication & custom Printing

Les Gordon

ph: (866)356-2602

fx: (866)259-5876

email: mr...@comcast.net

Ebay Id: mrdvd05

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the halfwits in this world behind.