BT Keyboard support has nothing whatever to do with BT Speakers <smile>.

You can of course connect an AirPlay device to the Apple TV right out of the
box, you don’t even need to have the Apple TV connected to an existing Home
Network.

> On 17 Feb 2016, at 9:13 AM, Stephanie Mitchell <sim.musicsch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I also got apple    tv last week. I'm debating if I get netflix, foxtell, or
> some other service. I'd like to connect a bt speaker to the tv and cant wait
> for bt keyboard support.
> Steph

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.