Hi.

Well, that's kind of the whole idea of the software, to set it so each chapter of the book is a separate mp3 file so it's a whole lot easier to read. If you make the book into one long mp3, you'd have to use some kind of bookmarks in the file. If you really want this, you might be better off using something else like sound taxi instead. Inaudible is for folks who want each chapter of the audible book as a separate mp3. or at least, that's the whole reason I use it. If there's a way to do it another way i'm not sure how.