Interesting. The people I've heard complaining about netflix on set top
boxes don't have issues with it on actual android phones or tablets,
just on the set tops, such as the older google Nexus. So I wonder why
it works on some and not others, especially the nexus brand. There has
been speculation that the app on the set top box is not the same app as
on devices such as nexus 9 tablet, obtained from the playstore. Since I
don't use netflix on my Nexus 6 and don't have an accessible android tv
set top box, I have 0 personal experience in this realm.

Mary

mary