Well, I just received my Oppo ha-2 yesterday and have had a little
chance to play with it with both an android and an i-phone. And I have
to agree with what John has said. It is a really nice piece of gear and
is dead simple to operate. Some years ago, I had purchased a  less
expensive portable headphone amplifier, but it was controlled via
menus. So if you accidentally pressed one of the buttons on the side of
the device, you could get into a menu and really unintentionally mess
things up. This one is totally not like that, as John has stated, and
it makes a huge difference, particularly with the Nexus 6, which is now
a pleasure to use with both sets of phones that I own. And it also
really drives home the difference between the AKG q701, which needs the
high position on the 2 position gain switch, versus the B&W P7, which
does just fine with the lower gain position.  If you're serious about
music listening through a mobile device and can spend the money, this
is a really good and versatile way to go.

Mary