For Mac.

On 10/03/2016 8:32 AM, Hamit Campos wrote:
Ah it's for Mac and IOS though. Cool I could use it on the phone right?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:41 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Call Recorder For Skype

So this is exactly what I’ve been looking for when it comes to Skype and
recording calls.

The App does exactly what it says it does but even more, will record HD Video
too if you like so keep a record of all those treasured family moments, make
video Podcasts or just let your imagination run free with the possibilities at
your disposal.

The App supports picture beside picture mode so nothing is lost.

The controls for setting up the App appear in the Skype preferences and the
controls appear in the main Skype call Window or perhaps you’d prefer not to
worry about those and have Skype Call recorder just start recording
automatically and have your preset criteria control the way Skype Call Recorder
behaves.

You can get a 7 day trial or buy the recorder for $29 and there’s a FaceTime
Call Recorder too, I’ve not tried the FaceTime Recorder App yet.

http://www.ecamm.com/mac/callrecorder/ <http://www.ecamm.com/mac/callrecorder/>

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.

--

Those who don't need help are prepared to help themselves