Hello I got a desktop a couple of weeks ago I had my sound blaster xfi store for 8 years in storage finally got some one to put the card in, and oh my does it sound butifull
this is a 24 bit card with 192.00 sample rate capability
it sounds so good I am noticing that the hi of the music stand out so rich and I really can't describe it oh and lower quality mp3s boy you can hear the compression.
is this do to the 24 bit capability of the sound card?
also is there any more tweaks that I can do to get this card sounding even better?
thanks
Hank