Howdy folks

I have a friend whose interested in getting a digital recorder, she doesn't have an iPhone, at least not yet. She would prefer to spend no more than $100 to $120 tops, and since she's also blind it would have to have some kind of voice guidance. Barring that, she'd have to have someone go through the menus and learn them that way. Is there such a recorder? I remember back in he early 2000s, there were lots of recorders that you could use and they were really accessible, they were great for podcasting. I'm not sure if such recorders exist nowadays, but it would be great. I'm also kind of curious about this myself I have to be honest. But if anyone has any ideas that'd be great!

Thanks folks!