Only place I know to get it these days is
http://www.ninite.com
The web page has a bunch of different check boxes for different programs, Winamp is oneof them. So check the box for that, and then press the space bar on the "get installer" button. the next page that comes up lets you download the installer. The great thing about Ninite is that you can check multiple boxes at once, so you can build an installer with all your favorite programs. If you're getting a new pc you can just run it, and it'll install all the programs, one after another. Also, you can keep an installer around, and it'll install the latest version of the program every time a new one comes out. These installers run in the background so there's no next buttons to press, or license agreements to answer yes to. Whoever thought of Ninite deserves a metal.