There are plenty of IOS and Android solutions already out there I guess so
Android or IOS probably wasn’t considered.

Desktop Intercom is designed to be used in a home environment and not a mobile
one.

> On 15 Apr 2016, at 12:52 PM, Jim Ruby <j...@blindsea.com> wrote:
>
> To bad there is not an android or iphne app that would also work with this
> software, if there was it would be great.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.