I do have another question about this recorder, which I've been playing with
since yesterday when I got it.
Where on Earth do I put the Micro-SD card?  I can't seem to find a place
anywhere on the machine; although, I was told I could use one.
Am I missing something?
I was looking on the bottom of the machine, where the USB plug came out, but it
seems like the wrong place for a card slot.  Am I wrong?
Thanks again.
Oh, and what does the "List" button do?  How is that different from using the
f1 button to get to my folders?
Thanks again.
Jim

Sent from my iPhone 6!