From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Danny Miles
Sent: 29 June 2016 20:32
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Issue With Victor Reader Stratus12 M

Hi.  I'm using a USB pen which has both DAISY books and MP3 files on
it with my VR Stratus 12 M (all the DAISY files are in folders, some
of the mixed music and audio MP3 files are in folders while others are
single file items). On other pens this mix of file types has never
been an issue but, with my two pens that I'm using now, the Stratus12
M is only recognising and playing the DAISY files (I've checked the
number of books both in the bookshelf structure and using the
information key ... key 0), even though the other files are definitely
on the drive (they're showing up on my laptop). Does anyone possibly
know what's going on with these pens or with the unit?

Many thanks in advance for any help, Danny

--

Danny Miles
Radio presenter, interviewer, researcher, podcaster and media
consultant/trainer
Mobile: +44(0)7926 972762
Email:
toptunesda...@gmail.com