Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 3:05 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Winamp alt-3 Key Not Working

Hello Evan,

At least it's a work arround, although not ideal.

Might help to re-install the default set files perhapse.

Anyway, have a fine weekend.

Joe

On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 14:03:07 -0400
Evan Reese <ment...@dslextreme.com> wrote:

Hi Joe,
Thanks very much.
That did the trick, although I didn't used to have to do that.
I had to reboot my system yesterday after it had (apparently) been in sleep mode for too long, and my Window Eyes settings were bolloksed up. I've had to restore them manually and it appears that something is still not right with them. But at least now I don't have to go into the menus to get alt-3 to work, and I can worry about how to fix my Window Eyes so as to get rid of having to use the bypass key at some point.
Thanks again.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Paton