Hi all,

I get many of my program news from diverse pirate sites. Cause what's good
for the pirates is probably also worth looking in to for me. Grin

Today I just digged into the sphere of audio apps, and found that still many
new cool programs are developed.

I saw a new at least for me audio suite of functions compiled in to one
system called JetAudio. They have a free version and probably also a payed
one.

I didn't download it, so don't know a single word about accessibility of
this app, but just wanted to let you know that new fine apps certainly still
are created, and innovation still exists out there.

Best regards

Brian