From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 11:07 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Rogue Amoeba | Airfoil: Wireless audio around your house

You’ll just have to test things out for your particular system, press tab to
move to each button and then press the spacebar to activate that button, I know
its an annoyance but that’s exactly what I had to do to learn the layout of the
thing.

Now the buttons will be obvious as you test, one will minimise Airfoil, another
exits Airfoil and another brings up the source list, these are the devices you
can capture sound from to be streamed to your Airport Express or whatever.

Another thing you’ll have to possibly look at is your Firewall, Airfoil
probably won’t be able to transmit to your Airport Express until your Firewall
allows it to do so, in which case Airfoil will probably report an error message
and your Firewall - depending on what you’re using - may come up and ask you if
you wish to allow Airfoil to connect to your network or similar.