Bit rate you mean? Yep that would be about right possibly more, I don't remember what the maximum bit rate for free Spotify users was, never had a free spotify account myself but I think the bit rate was 64K and you couldn't keep your library offline.

On 23/08/2016 8:11 AM, Brian Olesen wrote:
Hi,
At least they have about the double of paying customers.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] På vegne af Anders Holmberg
Sendt: 22. august 2016 20:07
Til: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Emne: Re: The evolution of Spotify

Hi!
Well, its not all because of that.
I don’t have the money right now.
Not sure if they have more music than Apple Music.
/A
On 22 Aug 2016, at 19:58, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

Sounds like a classic case of cutting off your nose despite your face to me
<smile>, to each their own.

On 23 Aug 2016, at 3:50 AM, Anders Holmberg <and...@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:

Hi!
Since they don’t make it accessible for computers i wont use spotify.
It can be as good as that but no go here.
Just my choice.
I use apple music instead.
/A