Hi!
Someone on list bought a Bowers And Wilkins product and asked about their
entitlement for 3 months access to the Society Of Sound music programme.
I believe I have the answer, you must register your product and from that point
you can take advantage of this offer, I’ve just done this with my Bowers And
Wilkins A7 speaker system though I registered my product using the Bowers And
Wilkins App and I don’t think you can use the App to do this with say computer
speakers that don’t have network connectivity.
It would seem therefor that you’ll have to at least find the support page for
your speakers on the Bowers And Wilkins web site, easy enough to do with Google
<smile>.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.