Seems as though Apple Music and Spotify are going to be the big players in the Music Subscription business before long. One thing I'm puzzled about though and perhaps someone can answer this, why do Apple Music and Spotify always concentrate on "New Music", most new music I absolutely despise - I'm not a listener to Top 40 radio and haven't been for 20 years or more along with a whole heap of otehr people Im sure - <smile>. http://www.radiotoday.com.au/news/whats-new/9640-apple-music-challenges-spotify-with-playlists.html