Which floor standers are you thinking about?  CM9, CM10 or are you going to
splash out for the 800 series?  Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 04 October 2016 18:47
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Bowers And Wilkins Speakers

Thanks for that.
I really relish the difference in the way systems sound in my house, makes
music all the more worth the while listening to in my view if you have a couple
of different sources.
I have the Bowers And Wilkins A7 by my bed, the system based around the Hotel
RA10 Amp I built 3 years ago in the Den and the Denon AVR2113 receiver in the
lounge, that’s where I want to put the Bowers and Wilkins floor standing
speakers.
I’m using some Polk Audio bookshelf speakers with my Hotel which will do for
now but the speakers for my Denon are cheap and nasty, they need replacing so
I’ll tackle them first.
I’m quite surprised at just how many people on this list are using Bowers And
Wilkins gear, that says quite a lot, people love their music ,smile>