And you have to think of your health when carting those things about in the big wide world, headphone jacking might become quite common if it isn't already <smile>,.

On 5/10/2016 6:06 PM, John Gurd wrote:
These would definitely be worth a demo. They come over as sit-down, undivided
attention headphones given their weight and bulk. Despite the remote cord
supplied I can't see myself toting them about in my shoulder bag on a daily
commute.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: 05 October 2016 04:19
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones Review | StereoNET

Since these cans are under discussion I thought I'd go in search of a review
and this is an interesting read.
Those who know the B&W P7 cans - as I do - can look at some interesting
comparisons between P7 and P9.
Should you upgrade? Well in the end that decision is between both you and your bank
manager <smile> but the review certainly puts forward some very compelling
reasons as to why the Bowers and Wilkins P9 cans should be on a future shopping list.
http://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/bowers-wilkins-p9-signature-headphones-review