Fra: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] På vegne af Kenny
Sendt: 23. oktober 2016 04:17
Til: 'PC Audio Discussion List' <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Emne: Any Plans for a Victor Reader Stream 3?

                                Hello,

I'm going to start this off by saying my trusty Victor Reader Stream 2 is
the most used gadget I own.

It's portable. Plays all of my OTR shows stored on a SD card in MP3 format.
Connects to some great free audio services. Most important of all it's
totally accessible to me.

I'm hoping there is plans to release a new generation that has Bluetooth
connectivity?

Also would be nice if I could listen to my Spotify and TuneIn Premium
accounts on it.

Possibly upgrading the internal speaker.

Does anyone here know if there are plans in the work to release a new
generation of VRS devices?

Is there similar device currently on the market that has improved on the
VSR?