From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Colin
Phelan
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:07 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: VRS & Internet Radio

Hi Guys,

Seeing that many of you appear to be VRS users.

I recently considered buying one rather than another mainstream Internet
radio as a preference to listening to streaming radio stations on my I
phone.

I was initially told the internet radio on the VRS was simple to use and had
35 pre sets.

A couple of folk then said stick with your I phone for internet radio

Peoples views would be appreciated.

My main criteria is stable streaming, as an example my I phone cuts out much
more often than my static Roberts internet radio.

Where do we think the technology in the VRS sits

Thanks

Colin