Hi brett...Randy here..Nobody's stepped up to the plate.
I want to record some karaoke files..make it sound good and all..but I don't know where to start.
At 05:38 PM 10/26/2016, you wrote:
If you haven't gotten aresponse. I can try to help out. I have been using
audacity for a little while now and I have been able to do quite a bit so
far.
Hth
bb

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of randy
tijerina
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 12:25 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: any audacity wizards out there?

hi everyone.....I'd love to try my hand at recording karaoke..with my vocals
using audacity..but, I don't know how to start.
I know about recording..however, if I want to do a double track of my
voice..or whatever...or quantize it...to where it won't make me sound out of
rhythm....I'd like to ask help her...may I?