hi dane, when i right click on anydvd in the tray it just takes me to system settings for windows.
there has to be something i'm missing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: Ripping DVD'S usin Windows

I've tried this method with both Window-Eyes and NVDA.

Press Windows-B, that brings up the System Tray and you may have to check that additional notifications are displayed, that's usually the first option, it appears as a check-box.

Move down the list till you come to Any DVD and then use the context key or rout the mouse to the Any DVD icon and right click on it.