Hi,
Yeah. Dvd audio extracter.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] På vegne af Dane Trethowan
Sendt: 1. november 2016 11:36
Til: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Emne: Re: SV: The purchase of Any DVD HD

I do have one small complaint about Any DVD HD and this wouldn't stop my
purchasing the software.

It would seem that one cannot extract the audio only say into MP3 or Wav etc
from the DVD itself?

Perhaps someone can recommend a solution for that particular task under Windows.

For the record I use Macripper on the Mac to handle all this stuff.

--

“Oh, I’m an activist and I’m OK / I sleep all night and I tweet all day.”