hi.  there's actually even an easier way.

what's happening is that it's a setup screen.
make sure that the Winamp classic skin is selected, and everything else should be fine so just click the finish button and you should be good. Everything that you want is turned on by default. to get rid of the Winamp library, simply hit alt plus l and the library will go away. like everything else it's a toggle so if you hit alt l again it'll come back. you may receive a message asking if you want to import your music into the library. tab to the no button and press the space bar and then press alt plus l and everything should be set. by default, the equalizer, main window and playlist editor are all turned on, but the equalizer needs to be activated with the letter n while focused in the equalizer window. you can press control plus tab to cycle between Winamp windows.

 hope that helps.