Hi folks

I’m trying to convert .aac raw files which were downloaded from the BBC
website to mp3 files.  I’ve tried to use the Switch converter  but the
converted mp3 files have 0 bytes in them.  All I can deduce is that  the
word raw before the .aac files has something to do with it.  Interesting
also is the only player I can get to play these raw .aac files is something
called Musig Groove in windows 7.  No other player can play them.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Regards

André

---