OK more on Audacity: Suppose I have two files selected, right? File1 is the podcast's intro song; file2 is my recording showing how I performed such and such task on my iPhone, right? So upon completing the recording, I perform the command Control+Shift+n which mixes and generates both files into one, right? What's the name or how would I know which file is the joined one, so as to safely be able to Shift+c the two previous files, my voice recording and the podcast's intro song, so when I go to save or export the generated file, I'll know that I'm working with the right one? Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap