From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2016 6:17 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: keeping bluetooth running on the iphone

This is a problem with all of the Bluetooth transmitters I have tried.  The
signal drops after an interval of no audio.  The delay varies from less than
a second to several seconds, depending on device.  The problem is when the
audio returns there is a delay while the Bluetooth devices go through their
handshake protocol.  This causes a loss of the beginning of the audio.  One
of my devices looses over 5 seconds every time although it is usually only a
second or so.