Hi all

I’m looking for something which may not be available.

I’m looking for a device that will allow you to route the sound of a
telephone to a pc or any amplifier or mixing unit for example.

This device must do the following:

-          Connect into the telephone line itself and not into the cable
from the mouthpiece of the telephone

-          Have an output that can connedct to the analog input of a device
that runs from mains power.  That is quite important because I have found a
device that works that way but it will only work from the input of a battery
powered device like an mp3 recorder.  If you connect it to  a unit running
from mains power the interference is so loud that the sound is completely
drowned.

I wish to connect this device to an induction loop system running through
the whole house.

Regards

André

---