Yes, VLC does play the file.

Thanks,
Deanb

-----Original Message----- From: N K Shackelford
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 11:36 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: .aiff file

Good luck. Let me know if it plays your files.
Nance

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 8:50 PM, Dean Masters <dwmaster...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have downloaded VLC. I will install it tomorrow and see what it will do.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: N K Shackelford
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 6:36 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List

I usually use Switch Sound File Converter for that, but I really think that
VLC Media Player will do it. I do have the set-up file for that program if
you want it. I don't have Switch Sound File Converter on this computer, but
I'm thinking it converts the .aiff file to .mp3, but I don't know about
that garage band stuff at all. Let me know about the VLC.
Nance

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Dean Masters <dwmaster...@gmail.com>