Right which is easy enough with SF. It's a thing though if you do for what ever reason end up with loads and loads of files. But the advantage of Zooms and the Olympus LS-100 is that they recorde into folders. Unlike the 14. Which records to the rute recorder folder but you must then move them into either of the 3 folders later or 1 buy 1 as you record or nabb them all off the card on your PC. By the way do the Zooms keep your place? That's 1 other beef I have with the 14. It pops you out of everything when you deactivate it. Not sure of the 100.