Suppose you had a Chromecast device connect to your entertainment system, you could say something to Google Home Like, "Okay Google Play ABBA on Lounge'.

Google home would then respond with something like, "Okay Playing ABBA From Google Play Music on Lounge" thus the music you then hear would come through your lounge entertainment system enabling you to continue using your Google Home for other tasks.

You could use a modifed version of the example above to use Google Home to stream your favourite radio station to your lounge so let's assume that you want to hear KNX 1070 Los Angeli's you could say, "Okay Google, Listen to KNX 1070 Los Angle's on Lounge".

On 31/03/2017 10:16 AM, Humberto Rodriguez wrote:
The best way is using Echo.
Humberto

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Godridge
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:43 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: best way to play/stream music through a house?

I'm just curious, what would be the best way to play/stream audio
throughout the house these days?
Does anyone know of any accesseable wireless speakers for example, or
streaming servers that can be used with them?
I'd rather not have to use i-devices but my wife does have an iphone.
I'd like to play flac etc too...
Just curious...
Rob