From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:22 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: OT maybe Grundig G3 radio

Hi!

Not at all surprised to hear this as the quality control for the G3 radio is
nothing short of terrible, I'll put a link to the review of this radio in
this eMail.

So how to fix the sticky radio? I've had this problem before with various
radio sets and the short answer seems to be to get a dry cloth dipped in
amonia and with this thoroughly wipe the affected surface though be sure to
have a window open whilst you work.

Okay and now for the review of the G3 radio

Grundig Globe Traveler G3 | radiojayallen

--

"Live each day as if you were goiing to die tomorrow, learn each day as if