I have not been able to receive messages for a while from this list so
apologize in advance if this has come up recently.  After upgrading to
Windows 10, I can only run Sound Forge 11 as administrator.  When I do not
do that, I get a dialog asking me to register, but when I press "NEXT" it
seems to just disappear.  This did not happen immediately after my upgrade,
but this started happening several weeks after my upgrade to Windows 10.

Has anybody found a way to fix this?  Running as administrator works, but I
would like to get back to being able to run it normally.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson