Hi everyone,
Hope you can help. My friend Jay is no longer able to hear direct monitoring
from his Yetti microphone. He had changed the some of the settings in the
recording devices portion of windows in order to record both his voice and
his screen reader at the same time. Once his recording session was
completed, however, he found that he can't hear direct monitoring via the
Yetti. He's tried unplugging the mike and plugging it back in, but no dice.
The mike itself works, its just that he can't hear himself speaking through
his headphones. The volume of the yetti's headset option is turned all the
way up, and his microphone settings within the computer itself hasn't been
changed. Any ideas as to what he can do to get the direct monitoring in the
Yetti to work again?
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---