The z623 speakers from logitech are one of the best, if you can still find them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Otten" <maryot...@comcast.net>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 2:51 PM
Subject: Good PC speakers

Hi folks,
I am going to have to purchase a new PC. I have some rather old speakers on my very old PC, and I’m going to get rid of them. There about half shot anyway. So I wonder what folks are using on PCs these days that actually sounds good. I’m talking to a custom builder, and he was talking about just the sort of speakers that would plug into a line out Jack. I have a pair of b and w MM ones on my Mac, those are USB. And I’ve had them for a few years. They are very nice, but I’m not sure I need something like that on a PC where I probably won’t listen to boatloads of excellent music. Still, regular cheap computer speakers are really not what I’m looking for. Any suggestions?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone